9th to 11th December, 2015.
The EXPAND final event will take place in Lisbon, from the 9th to the 11th of December.
The event aims are:
- To convey the results of EXPAND, creating critical mass among the different Stakeholders in preparation of deployment of CEF cross-border eHealth services.
- To collect testimonials about how the results of the EXPAND have been contributing to the readiness of Stakeholders concerning cross-border eHealth services deployment.
- To give Member States the opportunity to assess their readiness for deployment of cross-border eHealth services.
- Disseminate to and engagement of a wider arena, including patients and health professionals.
EXPANDathon reference information
At gazelle website http://gazelle.ihe.net/content/expandathon-lisbon-december-2015you will find the information related to the resources you need to prepare and succeed at EXPANDathon event!
Please check it!
Register your system for EXPANDathon at: http://gazelle.ihe.net/EU-CAT/home.seam
The webex training regarding the registration process in gazelle will be on the 02 November (next Monday) through the link:
EXPANDathon key dates:
- EXPANDATHON registration:
. Beginning: 01/11
. End: 03/12
- Pre testing phasing:
. Beginning: 16/11
. End: 04/12
. From 9 to 11 December
- Webinars for participants:
. 02/11: Support for the system registration
. 16/11: Support for the preparation of the Pre tests
. 04/12: demonstration and information on the testing session